For small, medium and large companies
Why does a business need our consulting services?
Finance consulting is the most common type of consulting performed by companies. Simarca Chartered Accountants have industry leading expertise in the finance field. With over 100 years combined experience in the finance sector we are able to give unmatched finance consulting. Here are the top ten reasons to consider Simarca Chartered Accountants consulting:
- To obtain specific expertise. Fill the shortfalls of your current staff with our successful track record that speaks for itself.
- To identify problems. Sometimes employees are too close to a problem inside an organization to recognize it. That’s when you need us to identify the problems and give guidance to correct it.
- To supplement a company’s internal staff. Sometimes business executives discover they can save thousands of Rands a week by hiring consultants when needed rather than hiring full-time employees. They also can save additional money because consultants don’t need company policy benefits. Over the long haul, a consultant tends to be a less expensive option than a hired employee.
- To act as a catalyst for change. No one likes change, especially South African business. But change is needed in this day and age, a consultant generally can do things without worrying about the corporate culture, employee morale, or other issues that tend to elicit high emotions and dissension in the ranks.
- To be an objective onlooker. Besides seeing problems from a different perspective than internal staff does, a good consultant provides a fresh, objective viewpoint, then delivers results without being concerned about what workers in the organization might think about the results and how they were achieved.
- To teach. We aim to stay completed up to date on the changes and new information in the finance field. As a result, you can benefit from our extensive training and specialties and being able to pass this knowledge on to you and your staff.
- To do a company’s “dirty work.” Have a person that is able to make staff or program cuts for you. An impartial outside consultant is the perfect person to handle such unpleasant tasks.
- To bring new life to an organization. Our consultants are retained as idea starters and innovative thinkers. We can help a company retool or reinvent itself.
- To assist with a business launch. We are able to give guidance of what to consider in the most important aspect of any business. as well as the day to day running of any business.
- The ability to share contacts. With an extensive client base we are able to offer connections that might be beneficial to you and your business.
Why outsource your consulting to us?
Outsourcing is a great avenue for companies of all sizes to save time and money. The back office functions or bookkeeping and payroll operations are a non-core activity that takes time and resources to run every business. They are a time consuming activity that doesn’t need to be. Time spent on these activities add little or no value to your customer relationship or growth. In fact, you will be able to get more work done and tackle bigger projects. The reason for this is the outsourcing company works like an employee for these functions to ensure you have access to the important information needed to help make your business successful.
Outsourcing provides your business a professional or team of professionals who are experienced with many different types of companies that have more experience and knowledge than a bookkeeping employee that is able to provide advice on how to set up your system, organize your account more effectively and gives you in-site on how to save money and increase profitability.
Outsourcing adds value to your business by definitely streamlining the core business operations and allowing for what you do best, you do more efficiently.
What we offer
Management consulting and advisory services including assisting in SWOT and strategic change management, management buyouts and share acquisitions, business and corporate buy and sell agreements including due diligence investigations, and related valuations.
Arbitrating financial disputes
Forensic auditing investigations
Valuations and preparation of business plans and related presentations
Detailed investment planning evaluations
Retirement and estate planning including assistance in drafting and administration of wills, testaments and trusts
Acting and assisting as executors to deceased and insolvent estates
Corporate governance compliance monitoring
Acting as non-executive directors and advisers
Other Services we Offer
The cornerstone of all business. Find out why we are the best and why companies have trusted us since 1991. Find out more
Ensure complete accuracy for your business with our expert auditors to ensure accuracy and compliance. Read More
Your complete payroll solution for UIF, benefits, pension and medical aid contributions for your company. Read More
Make tax easy with our professional services to ensure you pay the right amount at the right time. Read More